46 Plains Road
Light Industrial Flex Space
“Why choose 46 Plains Road, Essex, CT. to move your business?”
- The tax mill rate in Essex remains one of the lowest in Connecticut.
- This property is located in the center of the State of Connecticut’s River Valley providing easy access to I-95 and I-91 from its Route 9 Location.
- Approximately Forty minutes travel from New Haven, New London and Hartford it well serves the business community by this ideal location.
- Mailing facilities, Banking, Shopping and Restaurants are within walking distance of this location.
- Close to historic downtown Essex for Dining, shopping and lodging and entertainment. Essex is one of the states most well known communities which are very inviting to business owners that do not need a high rent industrial park or city location to be profitable. The location near the Connecticut River, Long Island Sound, offers many businesses entertainment amenities and a quiet friendly atmosphere to work in. New England Commercial Properties provides tenants with the latest technologic amenities and quality. DSL and Cable Internet Service availability. Excellent cell phone service area. New Professional Office building with direct road frontage.
- Ample paved parking and large parking lot designed to easily maneuver large trucks.
- Tall ceiling height – 19’4” and 14 over head doors.
- Heated warehouse space.
- Office space configuration available with air conditioning and heat.
- Availability of screened outside storage.
- Diverse skilled labor market and employment base.
- Good schools and abundant housing supply.
- Building 2,3 and 4 have units available for rent ranging in unit sizes from 3600 sq. ft. down to 1200 sq. ft. as of November 2010. Call for current availability and unit sizes.
- Building1 - New Office Space. 1 or 2 office space available. Under construction in 2011. There is still time to build out to meet your needs.